Price list (1911?)

fullscreen
Author: George Parker & Sons
Subject: George Parker & Sons; Horses; Horses -- Equipment and supplies; Saddlery
Publisher: London : George Parker & Sons
Digitizing sponsor: Tufts University
Book contributor: Webster Family Library of Veterinary Medicine
Collection: websterfamilyvetmed; blc; americana

Veterinary Library's copy part of the John A. Seaverns Equine Collection

Average Rating: 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Susan Huskinson - 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars - September 1, 2009
Subject: Price List
This isn't really a review, just a thank you for publishing this price list which I hadn't seen before. My great grandfather started up George Parker & Sons Saddlers, my grandfather took it over, and my father Anthony Parker was the last Parker to run the business and we, his children lived above the shop. The company made it's own horse blankets, polo sticks and saddles, which were cut and stitched by hand by Paddy & Mart two lovely Irish gents. The smells were of boiling cowgum, tarred ropes and leather.

Selected metadata

Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: pricelist00geor